Commission Movement is the latest product by Desmond Ong the guy behind Blogging Syndicate, The Spike Method and The Niche Funnel System. Desmond has also teamed up with another marketer - Phil Hutchinson and between them they have over 5 years of Internet Marketing experience. So does Commission Movement live up to the hype? Continue reading for my review.
So, I bet your asking ”what exactly is Commission Movement?” well allow me to explain. Once you purchase you get access to the members area, which feature both a software (which is a WordPress plugin) as well as five training modules. These modules show you how to do everything from selecting a profitable niche, optimising a wordpress site for SEO and of course a tutorial of how to set-up the plug-in (which is very simple to do) Below is a video I shot whilst inside the members area. I firstly show you what the software is, what is does and give a brief demo – then I take you through a tour of the members area and the show what exactly are in the training modules. Please note – the video is best viewed in HD.
I conducted the review after thoroughly going through and testing the software and training. It’s amazing how many different things you can use the plug-in for. The plug-in itself is a content locker, which if you didn’t watch the above video allows you to ‘lock’ certain parts of your website/content and in exchange for a Facebook Like, Tweet or Google Plus you will grant users access to the desired content. Obviously this has a great viral marketing concept, as when a users likes/tweets your site will be shown to their friends who may complete the exact same process again, giving you a virtually unlimited traffic source. Since the Google Panda update, Google now looks at a sites social metrics when ranking a site, so having people Like and Tweet your site will be a great SEO advantage in the eyes of the all mighty Google!
As well as the plug-in you also get access to five training modules which show you how to pick the perfect offer to promote, set-up your wordpress blog (everything from getting hosting, to search engine optimisation), set up the actual plug-in itself and how to get traffic and ultimately make money. For a beginner or intermediate marketer, this covers everything. It not only teaches you the basics of setting wordpress up, and a bit of SEO knowledge, it also gives you the plug-in which is very powerful and if used correctly very profitable. I would recommend this to anyone getting started with internet marketing or to the intermediate marketer as it’s pretty much an all-in-one course.
Commission Movement Review Conclusion – Pro’s and Con’s
- It’s a software, well actually a plug-in that works. It’s not one of these crappy push button softwares that don’t deliver. If used correctly this could make you an absolute killing!
- It provides full training for not only the plug-in but also support on getting your wordpress set-up.
- Has live webinar training for members.
- In my opinion it over delivers in terms of training. You also get a transcript document for each video.
- It works and has a great viral aspect.
- Members area design is a little basic and could of possibly been laid out better
To conclude my review, I will end by saying I do recommend this product to newbies and intermediate marketers. Advanced marketers will already know about the training and methods involved BUT the plug-in will still be a great addition to their internet marketing arsenal.
Looking for a BONUS?
To compliment my review, I have put together a amazing bonus for you. Simply purchase using one of the links on this page then send me your receipt number using the CONTACT PAGE to get access. Included is -
The $22k SECRET aka $10,000 in 7 days blueprint – included is the blueprint itself along with the following videos -
- Video 1 – The Secret Revealed And Introduction To The System
- Video 2 – Introduction To The Marketplace
- Video 3 – Generating Ideas For A Product
- Video 4 – The Best Methods Of Product Creation
- Video 5 – Maximising Your Offers Conversion Rate
- Video 6 – Driving More Traffic To Your Offer