So, there seems to be tons of hype and buzz surrounding the launch of Commission Shortcut by Chris Freville and Mike Daniels, but no one seem to know exactly what it is, or does – and people are just creating their own assumptions of what Commission Shortcut is, even though it has yet to launch. So to combat this, I went and purchased myself an early copy so I can inform and show you exactly what your getting.
After going through the members area completely, I must say I am quite impressed with the contents. Having read online trying to find out more information about Commission Shortcut, I had already come to the conclusion that it was a scam, when in-fact it is the opposite. In short, inside the members area is the main software which is a .PDF re-brander and training to support the use of the software, as well as training showing you how to exactly distribute your reports in the best way possible so that you can earn your commissions. I recorded the following video which shows exactly whats inside the members area, and what you will be getting with your purchase if you do infact chose to buy. Please excuse my voice, at the time of recording it was a Sunday morning after I had previously been out partying the night before with a few clients of mine who I have successfully ranked them on page one of Google for a very difficult keyword. Best watched in HD.
As I state in the video, I was actually impressed with what has been presented. I also know that some of you may have seen courses similar to this in the past. What I liked most about Commission Shortcut was the fact you can download all of the ebooks onto your computer. This allows you to edit them, and re-brand them completely to stand out from the rest.
Also something to note, since you can download the ebooks, this presents you with a way of building powerful backlinks to your site post Penguin which Google seems to love. I have created a video showing you exactly how to do this, and I will be giving it away as a bonus for anyone who chooses to purchase.
I wanted to keep this review short and sweet, which is what I have hopefully done, and I hope I have provided you with enough information regarding the course that you can make you own decisions if you wish to purchase or not. But let’s do a round-up below:
Commission Shortcut Review Round-up.
What I Liked
- I know for a fact that this type of viral marketing works, which is why I recommend in the video you watch video 6 and 7 as this is a similar technique to what I am doing in my businesses online for link building as well as promoting by other methods.
- The members area is laid out extremely well, and is easy to use from a users perspective. Everything is presented in front of you which I like.
- The content itself is high quality – however some of you may already know about .PDF re-branding. The product itself is worth purchasing just so you can own all the ebooks, it’s much cheaper to buy the product, than buy all the ebooks separately.
What I didn’t like
- The sales page does have a bit of ‘hype’ behind it, however the members area is hype free and quite ‘down to earth’ for this type of course, so this evens itself out.
- Even though the course was created by Chris Freville, he hired a paid actor who goes by the name ‘Mike Daniels’.
So I hope you enjoyed reading an actual review, instead of someones assumptions. Like I said before I will not be giving my opinion whether you should buy it or not, I will leave this entirely up-to-you. I have simply provided you with the information to make a informed decision, however after testing it for 24 hours, I DO recommend it.
*UPDATE* Here is PROOF it works! 5 commissions in 24 hours-
BUT for those of you who do decide to purchase. Use the contact me page to send me your receipt number and I will send you over the bonus video I recorded which shows you how to use the methods taught inside Commission Shortcut along with my twist for link building purposes. I will also include everything from my bonus page as part of this bonus offer.
So thanks for reading my review, and if your a new reader to the blog, a big welcome! I hope to see you in the future, and be sure to sign-up to my email list using the opt-in form to the right!
Commission Shortcut Review written by Josh Monroe.Google+