Hey guys, Josh here and today I am bringing you my highly anticipated Project First Sale Review.
The products that I have seen so far in 2013 have been outstanding in both content and quality, so can Project First Sale follow the trend? Continue reading to find out..
Project First Sale Review – What is it?
From the name, you would be expecting it to be some sort of course focused on generating your fist commissions online, right? Well if that’s what you thought you’d be right!
As stated on the sales video, it’s a three step system to get you up and running, and hopefully netting you your very own first sales! (ahhh, I remember my first like it was yesterday…)
Click ‘Play’ on the video below to see my FULL review and members area tour. I show you exactly what the “Three steps” are, as well as a quick demo of the software/application and my thoughts on the product as a whole -
- The Quick Profit App & Sniper Strategy – As demo’d in the review video above, this step is about creating videos and placing them on ‘sniper’ style blogs (You can use free blogs such as blogger as shown in the training video)
- Video Profit Macine - As stated in the sales video, this is where you get the done for you campaigns. 10 Done for you videos in the hottest niches, plus training on how to utilize the videos effectively (Tip – follow the training in my bonus section for optimum results)
- Profiting from FaceBook - This step is all about how to combine and utilize the power of FaceBook fan pages with the PFS training.
I am living proof that the above steps WORK. This is probably one of the fastest AND cheapest ways to get your affiliate links distributed all over the internet which will drive targeted traffic to your affiliate links resulting in you making commissions.
If none of the above makes sense, please watch the review video above which explains all in great detail.
Project First Sale Review – Conclusion, Pro’s/Con’s, Up-sells and Bonus!
So to conclude this review, I would say that I’m VERY happy and impressed with my purchase. I know for a fact that the methods inside the course work, and WILL generate you commissions IF you put in TIME and follow the course correctly. This is a great course for beginners/newbies as you are literally not only hand-held throughout the process, but also given 10 campaigns to get you going.
I would also like to point out the following – I’ve seen a few claims made both on the sales page and by people this product that need addressing. Whilst you are able to use the methods above to generate $130 in 15 minutes (or however short they claim) the likely-hood of that happening for you is very slim. Can this course make you some extra income/your first sale? 100% YES but please don’t buy expecting to see hundreds of dollars straight away. Tube Cash Code Review
Rating – 4.7/5 from a beginners perspective.
What are the up-sells? - There are three upsells inside the course. I will now also say this for the millionth time – Up-sells are NOT require to make this work. The basic product is ENOUGH however the upsells are available for those who want to take this a little more seriously or simply want to speed up the process. The upsells and prices can be found below -
- Sales multiplier software + list building virtual worker + 6 fast profit copy paste campaigns – $297
- 20 profit ready websites + access to personal web designer + 20 bonus niche websites – $194
- Automated 2 for 1 traffic software toolkit + lead capture page generator - $97
PROS – Easy to use and follow, great course for beginners, has the potential to make you your first sale
CONS - The voice on the video tutorials is a little annoying after a while, a lot of hype used to promote the course HOWEVER i’m willing to look past that since the product in my opinion is great.
Looking for a Project First Sale Bonus?
As mentioned in my review video, I’ve put together a INSANE bonus package for anyone who choices to purchase via the link on this page. The bonus includes the following -
- My “Infamous” Tube Destroyer eBook/Course - This is a product I created and sell for $47 showing the basics of YouTube SEO, how to get videos ranking, getting more views/likes/comments and more. Retail price is $47, todays it’s yours FREE
- Tube Destroyer 2.0 – I know a lot of people already have access to Tube Destroyer, so I will be ALSO giving away version 2 (un-released to the public) which is actual real live video tutorials and case studies showing how to rank videos from start to finish.
Pair both of these videos with Step 2 from the Project First Sale system and you’ve got yourself a commission making MACHINE!
How to Claim? - Simply purchase via the link below and forward me your receipt to admin [at] honestcbreviews [dot] com. Bonus will be processed and set out within 24 hours!
Note the product doesn’t launch until January 14th so if your having problems with the links saying you don’t have access, check back tomorrow!