So there’s a new kid on the block that goes by the name Adrian Morrison (not to be confused with Anthony Morrison) who has been killing the affiliate game. Now you may not have heard of Adrian before, that’s fine. Social Commissions is his first ever product, BUT Adrian has been seen on multiple JV leader boards, TV interviews and he even runs his own lectures. Now he is here ti finally show how he has been killing the internet, and how he’s been banking insane figures. This method has made him over $120,000 ALREADY and now you too can replicate this success. SO let’s get into my Social Commissions Review!
So what exactly is Social Commissions? Well it comes in two modules. The first shows you the exact method Adrian has been using to make serious bank online, and that’s using the website Plenty of Fish which is like Facebook meets Google AdWords. It’s an affiliates dream, they even allow you to direct link – something Google have stopped. It’s also insanely cheap, and I mean CHEAP. 1,000 impressions for 10cents cheap!
The second module shows how you can cash in on the social media craze and shows step by step training on how to utilize nearly all the social networks to name a few – LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, FaceBook + tons more!
Inside the main training, you even get a done for you campaign which shows you a very profitable offer. Now I recommend if you wish to test this offer out, do it and do it FAST – remember everyone else who purchases the course will be using the same offer so you will be competition against each other. I recommend either doing your own research here to find yourself a profitable offer, or you can purchase on of the up-sells which are ready done for you campaigns which I will talk about in more detail in my upsells section below.
Now, I would class this trainings as PPC or Pay-per-Click. If you are new to this, it may seem a little daunting, but don’t worry. Everything you need to know is shown inside the training from writing ad copy, to how to select and target a specific niche.
Social Commissions Upsells – How many are there and how much do they cost?
There are three up-sells within Social Commissions. As always upsells are not required to make the product work, they are there to enhance your experience and/or income possibilities. I stand by this product 100% therefore I purchased all three upsells so I could provide you an insight on what exactly they do -
- The Software Suite – This is a piece of software which allows you to upload ads to the Plenty of Fish servers easily, and even comes with the option to hire an outsource or virtual assistant for one month free of charge. Basically it allows you to pay someone to run your campaigns for you. I would only really recommend this to people who already know what they are doing when it comes to PPC marketing.
- Done for you campaigns – This speaks for itself. You get ready made campaigns which have been tested by Adrian himself and are proven to convert. Each campaign comes with three video tutorials. I have tested one of these campaigns, and yes it has made me money which is awesome!
- The last up-sell is the Social outsourcing module which shows you exactly how to hire outsources to do the work for you. Everything you could ever think of has been covered here and this compliments up-sell one. This is more for the newbies, so if you want to learn how to outsource, get this upsell. If you have experience/already know how check out upsell 1.
Remember, the up-sells are not required to make the training work.
Social Commissions Review – Round-up (Pro’s & Con’s)
Pros – It’s extremely easy to master this, and the income you make is super fast. Literally you can set up a campaign and make money in as little as thirty minutes. Once you find a campaign that converts, simple keep testing and running. The amount of commissions you can make with this is endless.
Cons – Obviously you will need money to spend on advertising. You will need at least $25 to add to your account for the first time. But remember, you can get 1,000 impressions for as little as 10 cents. I recommend you use $5 per campaign for testing purposes, so you can get 5 campaigns on the go for $25 but once you find a converting offer you will earn your investment multiple times over. (the free ready done campaign which all members get access to pays out over $30, so just one sale will return your investment)
Verdict? – Recommended – Plenty of Fish is the new Google AdWords. If you don’t take action you will miss out (just like with AdWords) it’s also way cheaper than using FaceBook Ads and the conversions are way better!
I stand by this offer 100%!
Looking for a Bonus?
Since I stand by this offer 100% I will be bringing back my popular ‘win an iPad 3′ bonus. To enter simply purchase using the link on this page. All people are then entered into a random lottery where the winner is chosen at random. You will then either receive an iPad 3 or the cash alternative. Also everyone who purchased will ALL receive the bonuses below :
- Bonus 1 – My Mega Bonus Package find out more here
- Tube Destroyer – my own product which shows how to cash in on you Tube everything from making money to getting views!
- Amazon Crusher/blueprint – How to make a killing using Amazon [HOT!]
- How to CASH IN USING YAHOO ANSWERS!?! [HOT, More traffic than Google!]
Plus UN-announced bonuses including WordPress plugins, affiliate graphic creators plus more!
To claim simply purchase using the link below then forward me your receipt number to admin[@]honestcbreviews.com or use the CONTACT pageGoogle+